You may be shuddering at the thought of how much Chocolate your little ones, your grandchildren, your god children or your friends children are going to be gifted this Easter. So I looked around the web to bring you some of the best non chocolate Easter gifts.
Lollipop Note Card
- This note card by Little Tweet Stationery is a fabulous token gift which can be personalised with any wording you like. Aside from it being cute and personalised, I love this as it’s a non chocolate treat perfect for little peeps who are dairy intolerant.
Paint Your Own Easter Eggs
- I think this paint your own Easter decorations kit by The Contemporary Home is fantastic. Children can design them, paint them, hide them, find them and then display them or even gift them. I like busy kids, can you tell?!
Personalised Vinyled Egg Cups
- I’ve picked these fully functional egg cups from Molliebobbins as these super funky designs can be pesonalised with any name, something you didn’t get when I was a kid and the name Lezah was never an option. Also you could pop a chucky egg in and send the Kinder egg to me!
- I can imagine these very cute bunny ears from Little Lapins becoming a popular choice in the dressing up box all year round.
- Probably not the first thing you think of to give as a gift but I’m a sucker for a pom pom garland. I’m sure decorating with this garland by Oh Sew Evie would add to the excitement of Easter and would look amazing in your child’s room throughout Spring.
Easter Egg Hunt Bag
- If you are planning an egg hunt around the garden you might need to kit out your little people with a basket or bag, I thought these personalised bunny bags from Claire Close Studio were ideal and may stop squabbles over who’s whose. Or not!
Easter Colouring Set
- This Easter colouring set from Colour Me Fun is sure to keep the little ones busy and the cute little bag could also be used on an Easter egg hunt (gosh I’m talking about chocolate already!) Just a little heads up this amazing set and our Dotty Dough Easter set is up for grabs over on our Facebook page. << Get over there!
Thank you for reading I hope this post was just a little bit helpful and inspiring.
Have a cracking Easter!